- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
Venture Global LNG, Inc. and Kiewit jointly announce that Kiewit has been awarded the engineering, procurement, and construction contract for the Calcasieu Pass LNG export project under development in Cameron Parish, Louisiana.
Azinor Catalyst Limited has announced that it has received a Letter of Intent for the acquisition of material non-operated interests in three exploration wells planned for 2019 on Catalyst’s Boaz, Goose and Hinson prospects.
The American Petroleum Institute has awarded a contract to DNV GL, the technical advisor to the oil and gas industry, for the full-scale S-N fatigue testing of large diameter bolts.
UTEC, a global surveying company in subsea services group Acteon, has been awarded a subcontract by McDermott International for a series of survey work scopes offshore eastern India.
Tower Resources plc has announced that its subsidiary, Tower Resources Cameroon S.A, has signed a contract with Vantage Drilling International.