- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
GeoSea has taken delivery of the newest addition to its fleet, the self-propelled jack-up vessel ‘Apollo’. The vessel is sailing to Flushing, the Netherlands to mobilise for its first assignments. One of its first duties includes a decommissioning project in the North Sea.
Ampelmann, the global leader in offshore access solutions, has strengthened its position in the North Sea this year after being awarded four new contracts and two extended scopes of work in the basin.
Santos has announced a fourth rig, the Ensign 965, has started operations in the Cooper Basin, as the company continues its drive to produce more Australian natural gas to supply the east coast domestic market.
Companies exploring opportunities in the UK’s North Sea could get a helping hand from Lloyd’s Register and Integrated Geochemical Interpretation, a specialist petroleum geochemical and basin modelling consultancy and producer of geochemical software.
Petroteq Energy Inc, a fully integrated oil and gas company, has finalised continuity testing at its Asphalt Ridge facility and is making final arrangements for continuous operations and marketing activities.