- Rose Petroleum plc increases acreage in Paradox Basin, Utah
- Berkeley Engineering Consultants celebrate winning Queen’s Award for International Trade
- Sentinel Midstream announces new deepwater crude oil export facility
- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- TransCanada’s Mountaineer XPress project placed into service
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
To support growing energy cooperation and investment between China and Africa, the African Energy Chamber is organising a working visit to Beijing next week.
TechnipFMC has been awarded a significant integrated Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (iEPCI™) contract by Shell for the PowerNap project, located in the Gulf of Mexico.
Equinor and partners OMV and Petoro have made an oil discovery in the Sputnik exploration well in the Barents Sea.
Aberdeen-based, subsea well intervention technology specialist, Interventek has been awarded a contract exceeding £1 million to deliver their 6-3/8”, 15,000psi, Open Water Revolution Valves to Trendsetter Engineering in Houston.
Trafigura, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trafigura Group Pte Ltd, a market leader in the global commodities industry, has announced that it has commenced shipments of crude oil from the Permian Basin to the Corpus Christi / Ingleside, Texas area via the newly operational Cactus II Pipeline system.