- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
- Skangas extends agreement with Borregaard
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Operational excellence (OE) is delivering ROI, but digitalisation holds the key
Wellsite Fishing and Rental Services LLC, a leading provider of drilling and completion rental equipment, is now utilising the IQ Scan technology suite for streamlining asset management.
Trinidad Drilling Ltd has announced that Trinidad's Board of Directors has commenced a formal process to initiate a strategic review to enhance shareholder value.
Aberdeen’s Robert Gordon University (RGU) has delivered a pilot Sector Leadership Development programme in Mexico, to help maximise the country’s growing oil and gas sector.
Reich Drive Systems UK has announced a new working relationship with Italian transmission components manufacturer Compomac SPA.
Add Energy, the international energy consultancy provider has more than doubled its workforce in Aberdeen and Houston as a result of recent global contract wins and innovative software developments.