- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Rose Petroleum plc increases acreage in Paradox Basin, Utah
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- Technology Centre to tackle key challenges and invest millions with 2018 ‘Calls for Ideas’
Saudi Aramco and Total have signed an agreement to develop a network of retail fuel service stations in Saudi Arabia.
Qatar Petroleum has concluded a 5-year sales agreement to supply Japan’s Marubeni Corporation an annual total of 200,000 metric tons of Light Naphtha starting from January 2019.
DOF Subsea and TechnipFMC have announced that the Skandi Olinda, a Brazilian -flagged flexible lay and construction vessel has commenced its 8-year charter contract with Petróleo Brasileiro S.A.
Dominion Energy has announced an historic, industry-leading initiative to reduce methane emissions from its natural gas infrastructure by 50% over the next decade, based on 2010 levels.
Santos has announced it had reached an agreement to align the company’s interests across four exploration permits in the Bonaparte Basin, offshore Northern Australia, adjacent to a large existing contingent resource.