- Rose Petroleum plc increases acreage in Paradox Basin, Utah
- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- TransCanada’s Mountaineer XPress project placed into service
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
Block Energy, the exploration and production company focused on the Republic of Georgia, has announced that well 16aZ at West Rustavi continues to produce, as the limits of crude oil storage allow, at rates consistent with the average test flow rate of 1,100 bbl/d.
Petro Matad Limited, the AIM-quoted Mongolian oil explorer, signed contracts for two rigs for its upcoming 2019 four well drilling programme.
Keppel O&M’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Keppel Shipyard, has received the Final Notice to Proceed from Gimi MS Corporation, a subsidiary of Golar LNG Limited, to commence full conversion works for the Gimi Floating Liquefaction Vessel project.
Equinor has added seven offshore exploration blocks to its portfolio, after presenting winning bids in the 1st Offshore Licensing Round in Argentina.
The consortium of offshore Block 7 has successfully carried out a further appraisal well, including production testing.