- Rose Petroleum plc increases acreage in Paradox Basin, Utah
- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- Berkeley Engineering Consultants celebrate winning Queen’s Award for International Trade
- TransCanada’s Mountaineer XPress project placed into service
- Sentinel Midstream announces new deepwater crude oil export facility
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
The Dales Voe decommissioning facility in Shetland is one step closer to becoming a centre of excellence for recycling offshore structures from the North Sea with the arrival of two new installations for decommissioning by strategic partners Veolia and Peterson.
International oilfield services company Expro has been awarded a contract by Pacific Drilling LLC’s subsidiary, Pacific Santa Ana, Ltd, for the provision of an Intervention Riser System for Petronas’ Chinguetti Field Phase II plug and abandonment contract, offshore Mauritania.
PGNiG Upstream Norway has acquired 20% shares in the Duva field – PL 636 and PL636B licenses – from Wellesley Petroleum AS, with first production expected at the turn of 2020 and 2021.
INPEX has announced that through a subsidiary, it was awarded an exploration permit for Release Area AC/P66 as Operator in Australia’s 2018 Offshore Petroleum Exploration Acreage Release.
The Oil and Gas Authority has launched the 32nd Offshore Licensing Round with 768 blocks or part-blocks on offer across the main producing areas of the UK Continental Shelf.