- Rose Petroleum plc increases acreage in Paradox Basin, Utah
- Four new icebreakers from Arctech Helsinki Shipyard with MELCAL cranes on board
- TransCanada’s Mountaineer XPress project placed into service
- Valuation of Shares of Subsidiaries and Associates (Non-Consolidated)
- Research forecasts oil and gas capex and research and development spending boosts in 2018
- Petroteq Energy announces Pemex as first member of PETROBLOQ global blockchain industry consortium
- McDermott awarded 13 jacket EPCI Saudi Aramco contract
- Premier Oil Catcher operational update
Royal Dutch Shell plc has announced that production has started at the Shell-operated Appomattox floating production system months ahead of schedule, opening a new frontier in the deep-water US Gulf of Mexico.
Blue Water Energy has announced the acquisition of Pipeline Technique Limited from Heerema Marine Contractors for an undisclosed consideration.
TGS and Schlumberger have announced a strategic collaboration for multiclient ocean-bottom node projects in the deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico.
Sempra Energy and Saudi Aramco have announced their respective subsidiaries, Sempra LNG and Aramco Services Company, have signed a heads of agreement.
Enquest has released an operations update that shows production is up c.25% year on year, driven by Magnus.